Thanks for visiting Elaine Loves; I’d like to share with you a small slice of my world.
I’m passionate about many things in my life. My other site Toronto Beauty Reviews obviously showcases my interest in beauty and skincare.
This blog highlights my latest loves. From beauty and fashion to travel and food plus everything in between. Plus some pretty awesome clients I’ve had the pleasure of working with.
My life as a blogger and freelancer has opened some pretty amazing doors and I’ve been lucky to have experienced some really cool things and create some pretty amazing memories. Join me in my journey and follow along as I share all the things I love.
Some Fun Facts:
- I’ve had the pleasure of working with some really great brands such as Aveeno, Matrix Biolage, LOFT, Biotherm and St. Joseph Media.
- I’m a blogger and freelance in content creation, social media and event co-ordination. I’ve worked with some AMAZING local brands like Blush Pretty, DesignHerCo and Flirt Custom Lash.
- I made it to the top 10 in Canada for the 60 Days In Paradise Island Connoisseur to Tobago Contest! Sadly I did not win 🙁
- If I love a song I can listen to it over and over and over again – much to my husband’s dismay!
- I have a cat named Baxter who acts like a dog and is extremely naughty.
To check out my online portfolio visit elaineatkins.ca.